Thursday 27 February 2014

Main Article Story

I want to photograph my friend (Holly) for the front cover and double page spread, so my article has to reflect that of a female rock musician. I'm not sure if I want her to be part of a band, or a solo artist so that will influence the story. 
If she is part of a band, her story could include why she has decided to break off from the band and produce her own music - or it could be that she was kicked out of the band and decides to go into detail about what lead to the break up.
If she is a solo artist, her story could be more personal and it could include details of how she got to where she is now, and why she wanted to do it.
Because I have been focusing on the front page of my magazine and the title/colour scheme/genre, I have only put a little bit of thought into the main article, however I do have some ideas that I can build upon when I have finished my front cover, so I am confident that I will have a good story to match the musician.

No comments:

Post a Comment